Happy to be nominated and receive the “Mystery Blogger Award” from my fellow blogger PRASHANTI ALLURI, who does her motivational blog Happiness Inn -https://happinessinn.blog/, another ward winning blog worth attention.
While thanking her, and all my followers for their encouragements, as per the award rules, I would like to write(brag..) three things about me (which I hate…):
- I am a creative soul from Sri Lanka now living in Australia(with destiny ..with partly willingness and partly regret) with a young family, thinking of ways to express my self other than day to day struggle for a living.
- Being a Hobbyist journalist for many years while in Sri Lanka, I lost part of my creative spirit during all the hassle of settling down in a new country, hence created my blog to re-live the spirit.
- Now my blog is evolving in its own way flowing in its own pace and branching out to areas such as memories, book eviews, poetry and soon into the arts and paintings..which I am trying my hand at the moment…
The Mystery Blog Award, created by Okoto Enigma, which I was privileged to receive by my fellow blogger Prashanthi, is as follows:
Questions which were given by my nominee and my answers as follows:
1.what’s your favorite personality trait?
My creative spirit no matter what…
2. What makes you the happiest in life?
A peaceful surrounding full of simple things and strong bonds with loved ones
3.Do you wish to write a book in the near future?
I wish I could.. well …near future; no idea
4. How do you picture a perfect world?
Simplicity and Peace… creativity and admiration… a celebration of life and being human
In return, I like to nominate the following blogs for their creativity, spirit, and mysteriousness…:
My questions for them are:
- What triggers you to be creative?
- What are the important things in your life?
- Do you believe creativity comes from birth or it has to be gained?
All the best for all the bloggers and thank you all for your likes and encouragements so far.